I was there! First day Second day
There are moments in life that leave their mark. They are not drops of time in the infinite eternity. No! Minutes are sublime. Moments immortal. Moments when you are writing the history. It is in those occasions that the lucky chosen ones who will be present, even if only as passive observers, like me, are proud to say "I WAS THERE .... And how if it was there!
all started after the wine has traveled the veins of each of cooperating Ucodep , reaching up to their heads high and launching into the neurons, already proven to be challenging and exhausting drinks weekly seminars, ideas of freedom in style at the Blue Lagoon We are now on Friday night. When are the 2 creeps, first in the minds of the youngest and then in that of older, on a scale of insanity: doing the midnight swim. Leaving aside the fact that the two are now past (other than midnight), the question that runs between the rows of the mutineers Ucodep who do not know the wilderness of Camaldoli is: "So what." There was not known to us novices what was the secret place of purifying bath, we were blindfolded and accompanied to distant places in the midst of forests and clearings. and finally arrived at that wonderful place. (It is likely that alcohol ingestion has clouded me i ricordi sul viaggio e qualche particolare non risponda proprio alla perfetta realtà !!). Dicevamo quella laguna perfetta (una pozza di un metro per due) di acqua fresca (5 gradi sotto zero) ci chiamava a gran voce dopo il caldo patito nella settimana. Dopo attimi di esitazione e molti pudori (la gente si strappava i vestiti di dosso senza troppe cerimonie), fu presa un decisione quasi all’unanimità . I ragazzi rimasero in mutande, e grazie a nostro signore era molto buio e non vedemmo i postumi di anni di tavolate e abusi alcolici manifestarsi in pancette invadenti… per non dire di peggio! Purtroppo il buio ci fece perdere anche il fascino delle nostre operatrici, che come ninfe dei boschi in uno slancio bucolico si spogliarono delle loro divided by workers of Ucodep for ornaments and dressed only in underwear (and some legendary thong!) dived into the lagoon. Everything could be summarized as a framework Rubens was so magical atmosphere (even a little hormone). When a tall and lanky with a flowing hair decided that freedom was an achievement far greater than a mere slip. This tall, curvy naked moved between the shadow and dived into the water being greeted with excitement and affection (spread panic among the screams of terror and someone threatened to call the Foreign Ministry).
I made a lot of photos, been reading everything and remember every name, every act, evil or not. But I decided not to violate those private moments gave them food to the general public and my magnanimous gesture, I was very proud (I tore off the camera after a long running through the woods, I was angry and threatened with torture and firing several!).
Anonymous
0 comments:
Post a Comment