appears on my restored to Make News, also to Mattbeck and articles about my situation. No alerts even on this, the site manager. Who does not understand "what happens," I can reassure you that much less on this button .... It is clear is that for a reason that escapes me also, other, and thank you for interest to us, with the best will in no doubt, assist in the a little less confusion. No doubt that my story is complex, but I think far more operational, ask me personally things unclear. As long as I will, and I hope that this has been understood at least in the short time still available to me to do it ... I repeat that the doc have a website, just ask the password. I can not put them in the blog for legal reasons and for the safety of other persons involved in my story Kafkaesque.
spend most of my time to make corrections on incorrect things written about me, adjustments that are often not published.
therefore I reserve the right to post them here shortly.
thank those who have interesting ideas to help me, but I would be glad if you will my rispettase and felt my situation who knows her very well, monitor and follow up by a lot, and actually knows how to help settle the matter.
Signatures are a real help, for example.
With the support of many people was palpable a written request to the patron of my house to try to get another extension and to avoid this impending eviction. Idem
contacted my consulate, which continues to remain silent did.
I hope this concern of many who would like to thank, especially to serve that my story does not remain in silence, and open a regular and normal investigation, which is what I require YEARS. Seeking a few more words to activate the relevant authorities, as always.
"a man left alone is a dead man, but if that 'man does not leave him alone, if we're next to him in ten, hundred, thousand, then along with those' man we can do justice and truth prevail. DC
"
0 comments:
Post a Comment