Che sicuramente scrivono molto meglio di me. E ai quali va tutta mia gratitudine anche a chi fa girare ovvio. (Franca sei un asso..). Bel articolo intanto su News Italia Press: ‘Violata’ dall’Italia, abbandonata dalla Francia . Mattbeck dice: finalmente, dopo tanto insistere , qualcuno serio si interessa e comincia a muoversi, non solo scrivendo, ma anche contattando le autorità..... Vedere anche i commenti .
Great Giomo (even fear that the banned, he tries again):
Appeals for the preparation for our Rouet
Violet Violet writes on this blog for a year and a half. Despite the enormous difficulties in which he struggled been concerned with the problems and offered all his support and his willingness to dialogue and confrontation with an openness and generosity with a very rare and valuable. Anyone who has been at least a little 'his comments had the opportunity to appreciate its balance and its ability to see the positive side of each, his ability to be peacemaker, even in the most heated discussions among people from seemingly irreconcilable ideas. I am convinced that we have all experienced the feeling of communicating with a 'loving friend.Aiaiai I had to own this posting! fierce attack of self-esteem ....!!
Read the rest and I pray also a comments: HERE
thanks to all ..
keep holding on, even as it is imagined, not moving about nothing, I am more and more to sgocioli. Tengo
the most I can to respect the solidarity of those who still thinks that it is worth fighting for rights.
For those, I hope it is increasingly clear, he understood that my batagglia is not personal, but I try to emphasize with my story to countless irregularities in "democratic" countries. There
who regularly asks the authorities, but I still have no response of any kind, even after assurances that I would be contacted, we also are looking for days now to find the person in charge of the consulate and who knows my situation, it is simply unavailable ....
You, Stan managed to "kill", but it is clear, allow bloggers, fail to azzitirmi .... even after ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment