author known for his controversial thought ( memory of water ) about the relationship between human thoughts el ' water , considered a conventional temperature of -4 ° C. He has documented with photographs of water crystals his studies: the crystals take on a shape harmonious symmetry or, conversely, chaotic and disorganized as a result of energy they are exposed, whether in the form of sound (voice, music), the written word (label applied to a pitcher) or thought. Since the human body consists of 75% water, it is easy to imagine how the exposure of the water that is introduced with food - but simply that of our body - in energy (thoughts, words and music) can foster a positive disposition harmonic crystal, and then optimization of the cellular processes underlying life.
From 1999 Emoto has published several books of the same series entitled Messages from Water (Messages from the water), containing photographs of water crystals treated "prayer, music or written approach containers of water."
I saw the pictures of water crystals "conditioned" by the thought and I was very impressed. It 'obvious that - I think - no scientist official has so far endorsed the experiments of Masaru Emoto, but I know that in scientific community there is much interest. Meanwhile: this is his official website:
and these below are two videos - really impressive - the famous experiments of Masaru Emoto with rice:
source: ; http://mysterium.blogosfere.it
0 comments:
Post a Comment